The mapper contains a set of fields in its Fields collection. Each field typically corresponds to a column in the mapper's underlying view. However multiple fields can be mapped to a single column (using the AliasName property) and a field can be marked as ExcludeFromSelect to indicate that there is no corresponding column in the view.
The field object is used to read, insert, and update column values via the Value property. It is also used to manage presentation layer information and to expose all the field's meta-data settings.
Assembly: EAP.Core (in EAP.Core.dll) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
public interface IField
Public Interface IField
- AliasName - The name of the field in the SELECT statement.
- ColumnName - The name of the field's underlying column in the database, when writing.
- ControlName - The name of the control to which this field should bind.
- PropertyName - The name to use for the property element in the generated TypedMapper.
- RemotePropertyName - The name to use for the property element in the generated RemoteMapper.
- SelectExpr - A SQL expression to use in the mapper's SELECT clause.
- AggregateType - The aggregate function to use when calculating mapper (datasheet) aggregate row values. If not specified, Sum is used for numeric fields and None for others.
- CssClass - The CssClass to use.
- Discrim - The value or field reference to use as the Picklist discriminator.
- FieldBehaviorAttributes - Miscellaneous FieldBehaviorOptions options affecting the behaviour of the field.
- FieldExportAttrs - FieldExportAttrs attributes specifying how this field should be handled during export processing (e.g. to Excel).
- FieldGroupingAttrs - FieldGroupingAttrs attributes specifying how mapper grouping should be performed on a specific field.
- FieldImportAttrs - FieldImportAttrs attributes specifying how this field should be handled during import processing.
- FieldSecurityAttributes - FieldSecurityAttrs field-level security options.
- FilterOptions - FieldFilterOptions options specifying field filtering availability and behaviour.
- GroupingSpec - Specifies how rows are to be grouped when grouping in the datasheet. See the Customize Datasheet Grouping wiki article for more information.
- HideFlavor - The flavor(s) for which this field should be hidden.
- LabelCssClass - The CSS class to use for the field's label.
- LabelOptions - LabelOptions options controlling the presention of a field's label.
- LinkBehaviorAttributes - LinkBehaviorAttributes options specifying field link behaviour.
- ListOptions - FieldListOptions options affecting behaviour of field in list views.
- LockFlavor - The flavor(s) for which this field should be locked (additive to other reasons for locking).
- Max - Maximum allowed value for the field. (May include field references).
- MaxLength - The maxiumn number of characters to accept into the field.
- MaxLengthTruncate - If a is specified, the field's value should be truncated to that length automatically.
- Min - Minimum allowed value for the field. (May include field references).
- SelectExpr - A SQL expression to use in the mapper's SELECT clause. The results will be aliased to the normal field SELECT name using AS.
- SourceField - Another field in the mapper from which to copy any non-null value on an insert. Typically used on a foreign key to identify the corresponding join value.
- SummaryKey - The RowKey for the HoverSummary related item.
- SummaryMOP - The Page to use for HoverSummary information.
- Timezone - The timezone format. Leave blank to store as written, use 0,. to store GMT, display local.
- ToolTipOptions - ToolTipOptions options specifying how the field's tooltip is to be presented.
- ValidationRegEx - A regular expression used to validate the field value. The field will be considered valid if the expression matches.